I greatly enjoyed Ricardo's talk. It was both entertaining and informative. It will change the way you look at life, rules and business.
- "Everyone wants to leave a legacy. But why do you want to be remembered?"
- "If you are giving back you took too much."
- Have a terminal day a week, or two. Imagine if your doctor told you that you had 6 months to live, you'd make a bucket list right? Use Terminal days to strike down that list before the doctor ever gave you the news.
- The opposite of work is not leisure, but idleness.
- Free yourself from the anchor of past achievements so you can start something new. Ricardo burned his life's achievements in a bonfire so that 1) his kids won't have the shadow of his footsteps to haunt them, and 2) he can start anew.
Da Link: http://go.ted.com/QGR