- With baby boomers retiring, there will be a lack of X and Y generation workers to fill existing positions. Professional women with education and experience will find themselves highly sought after. Indeed, women are more educated than ever before, holding over 55% of undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- The "female" management style, which is often more collaborative and communication focused, is increasingly important in today's information based work environments. Studies of Norwegian and British firms have shown that leadership teams with more women generate more revenue and profits than their counterparts.
- Women make decisions on over 85% of household spending. Firms that employ women will be more successful at catering to women's tastes and therefore win more of their spending.
- Guilt is a useless emotion.
- The number one demand from working women is flexible hours.
Posted by Connie Kwan